Sunday, December 21, 2008

Roses on the Front Page !!

I had told myself to lay off writing posts about treasuries, but the treat I got this morning tempted me to share some good news. This lovely treasury made it to the front page of etsy.com this morning. I have an etsy Hooker teammate, bubblegirlknits, to thank for alerting me and sending me a screen shot so I could see my pink and white roses getting their moment in the sun.

crochet bouquet front page rose
The curator of this treasury is P8Accessories. One of the amazing things about etsy.com is the ability for people from all over the place to share their passion for crafting. P8Accessories is located across the world from me - here is how she describes the location, "a small village of 20 homes in the most northern part of Germany, Europe". 

Being on the front page of etsy.com for about an hour is such a thrill ! My flowers and I delight in the exposure this honor brings. Thanks, etsy.com staff, for selecting this treasury to feature.

2 comments:

kraplap said...

congrats ! It was a thrill for me too; this was my second treasury that reached FP. The first time was more than a year ago. And it looked good !

Krishell said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting.

www.blustarcraft.blogspot.com