Friday, January 30, 2009

New Yarn !

Don't you just love when a new batch of yarn arrives? I enjoyed that thrill yesterday when this group came home. I love when it comes in a bag too, it makes the purchase seem even more special.

yarn wool cottonI got some wool and cotton yarn this time. These are popular colors for my flowers. Light green is great for rose wraps, and the pinks and purples never go out of style. Now I'm off to incorporate the skeins into my stash. I keep them in clear plastic bins to protect them, plus I can see the supply easily. What a treat !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tempt me with that yarn purchase. I am 19 days into my yarn diet. I want to make it at least a month, lol.

Elayne said...

Isn't it a good feeling to get new yarn. I just did also for the cap I am making for my grandson in the Army. I put a picture of the almost finished one in my blog.