Thursday, September 17, 2009

✈ Fudge Popsicles ✈

One of my favorite treats is a recipe I made up in order to get some protein powder into my diet. My fudge popsicles are easy to make, and provide fairly good nutritional value. To start, I got some rocket popsicle molds like this from Amazon:

fudge chocolate protein powder popsicle
Then, I mix these ingredients in a bowl:
  • 1 Cup Chocolate Skim Milk
  • 1/2 Cup Water
  • 1 Scoop Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
  • 1/2 Box Chocolate Instant Pudding Powder
I then carefully pour the mixture into the 6 molds and cap the rockets. If I get a bit extra, I pour it into a small container to make an extra serving. Freeze the rockets, and there you have it ! Instant fudge rocket popsicles.

Your nutritional values may vary depending on the product brands you use, but in general mine breaks down like this for one popsicle:
  • 75 Calories
  • 0 Grams Fat
  • 175 MG Sodium
  • 14 Grams Carbohydrate
  • 0 Grams Fiber
  • 4 Grams Protein
Let me know if you make these and how you like them !!

3 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, that sounds wonderful! I will give you my feedback after I make them. I wonder if they sort of taste like the fudgecicles? I love those!

KeriAnne said...

I love that mold!

My Owl Barn said...

I'll certainly try them. Thanks for sharing!