Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Exposed !!

Today I decided to advertise my etsy shop on a new website that I think will get a lot of traffic: craftopolis.com. This is my little ad:crochet bouquet etsy shop

I believe the site will get a lot of traffic because it serves an important purpose.  People on etsy always like to know if they are featured in a treasury. Before, the only way to know was to search the treasury lists page by page, looking for a little star. The star next to the treasury name indicates that an item from your shop is in that treasury. Many people do this search daily, in order to find their items and leave nice comments of thanks for the treasury curator. Now, the search is as easy as visiting this new website !!

So I have decided to take the plunge by placing an ad for my shop on the site. I had to make a tiny little picture using Photoshop. The picture had to be 150 x 100 pixels in size. That turned out to be pretty small !! I think it came out clear, what do you think? I feel a bit exposed now. Hopefully this ad will increase interest in my little etsy shop of crocheted flowers. 

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Good Luck with that. I hope it will work out for you! You have a lovely shop :-)