Thursday, February 5, 2009

Get Free Stuff !!

I'm labeling this post 'alternative energy' because part of living greener is trying to re-use things. Today we took advantage of this idea when some free home insulation came along.

Did you know that craigslist has a 'free' section?  Wouldn't it be great to get something for free, and have it be useful? Today I checked in my area, Fort Collins Colorado, and found someone offering free insulation rolls. My husband is working on insulating my studio building, so the timing was perfect. 

Give it a try! Bookmark the 'free' section for your state and area, then just check back to discover great finds. I saw a piano not too long ago - for free !!

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I know, it's amazing how much useful stuff there is available for free or very little. I belong to several recyclers and freecyclers groups on Yahoo and there you can find all sorts of things - yours free for the hauling.

Thanks for the reminder!