Saturday, April 24, 2010

✈ Lemon Sprout Thriving ✈

In just a few short weeks, my little lemon tree sprout has really gained some growth. I transplanted it into a larger pot, am keeping the soil moist, and move it around the house so the sprout gets as much sun as possible throughout the day.
lemon tree sprout plant
The leaves are a great light green color, and look very thick and healthy. The other seed that sprouted never made any leaves, but this one seems to be enjoying the conditions on my windowsill.

I guess I have more spring fever than I realized, going on about this little plant. There are a few things coming up in the garden, so in the future I'll take my plant updates outside.

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, what a lovely color. It looks so healthy too. Nice going, Kathryn, or should I call you "Miss Green things?"

I've planted some tomatoe seeds the other day because my big shade tree is gone up front, so I might as well use the sun for growing something other than just to heat up my apartment ;-)

It's nice to hear from you again. I was wondering where you were.