Sunday, November 1, 2009

☆ Holiday Flowers ☆

I think I've started thinking about the holidays a bit early this year. Maybe because of the two batches of snow we have received already here in Colorado. I made a few holiday flowers for my etsy shop, including these roses and a single poinsettia bloom.



I was also lucky enough to snag a treasury this morning, so I filled it with red poinsettia flowers. Here's a picture of the treasury:


Maybe all this holiday talk will bring us weeks of warm weather. That would be great !!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful! I love your top photograph and your treasury is lovely!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hello! Such pretty crocheted flowers you make--and a beautiful treasury too.
Smiles, Karen

Doris Sturm said...

Nice photos, Kathryn, and the Treasury is beautiful!

Have a great day! (miss you)

Doris