Sunday, July 5, 2009

༻ Violet Update ༺

After a month growing on my window sill, the little violet has certainly grown !

I have watered it regularly from the bottom, and as you can see there are many new leaves.

My last update was about a month ago. Click here to see what it looked like then.

I will probably need to put it in a larger pot before much longer. The mystery continues however, on what color the flowers will be. Personally I am hoping for a light or dark purple flower. Stay tuned for the answer once a flower pops out.

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Wonder what color it will be?

Dawn said...

Plants are so resiliant! :) They're such an inspiration to me !:0D can't wait to see what the color will be either! I dont' have one of my own just yet - but we jjust got a house and I plan to have some plants! This one included! :0)