Tuesday, June 9, 2009

♪ Favorite New Tea ♪

This tea is fantastic !! I was looking for a caffeine free, sweetener free beverage and found out I love this stuff !!

Typically I enjoy cold drinks which used to include way too much diet pop. I'm trying to be more healthy, so went looking for a replacement. Water is ok, but is pretty bland. I found some good flavored waters, but it gets old always having to recycle the bottles. Finally I remembered how much I love cinnamon spice iced tea. It is so easy to brew and delicious to drink cold.

I take a glass jar (about the size of a mason jar left over from my peaches) and put 4 tea bags in with water. The jar sits on a sunny table for a few hours, then I have two large servings of great iced tea. No caffeine, no sweeteners, and no bottles to recycle. Great !

What drink ideas do you have along the lines of being more healthy?

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I love Celestial teas also. I enjoy all the fruity ones in the summer too, but my most favorite iced tea is still the good ole peppermint tea. That's what I grew up on as a kid in the summers. I love it so much that I don't need any sweetener in it either.

I always have a good supply of teas on heand: herbal, green and my must have Earl Grey!